Brushing the teeth in the morning followed by chewing and spitting “Cinnamon” keeps your mouth 24+ hours fresh, strengthens your gums and teeth, helps prevent and treat toothache, bleeding gums, bad breath, tooth decay and other oral diseases.
[note] Use cinnamon twice, once after brushing and once before going to the bed for best results![/note]
- Brush your teeth first and take a full or half stick of “Cinnamon” and start chewing it.
- While chewing cinnamon, let it reach all the corners of mouth and spit it and rinse off with water thoroughly.
- Cleans but doesn’t hurt!
- Can be chewed and spat out water rinsed off multiple times as the potency is lost to increase the freshness hours.
- Natural and eatable substance has the health benefits.
- Energetic and active hours.
- Easy and comfortable to carry.
- No harm when/if it’s accidentally swallowed.
- Store “Cinnamon” in airtight glass container to keep it Fresh and Potent